Useful RDM links
Introductory texts on Research Data Management
UCT-based reports on curation
- Rother, K. et al. (2014). Curation for participation: an eight-step guide to curating open scholarly content. Cape Town: The OpenUCT Initiative.
- Willmers, M. & King, T. (2018). ROER4D Project Activity Toolkit - Curation and dissemination. Cape Town: Research on Open Education Resources for Development project.
- Digital tools for researchers
- UCT Metadata working group data entry guidelines
- Mindmeister research tools
- Open Science Framework
- ZivaHub (UCT Figshare)
Intellectual property rights
Guidance on the FAIR principles